Sunday, January 10, 2010

Is this a diary?

Hey, so this is my very first blog post. I'm not really sure why I have never started a blog before, but I think that part of my reasoning is because it seems a little bit like a diary to me. And that of course is a very girly thing to have (sorry to all the guys out there that keep "journals"). But, reluctantly, here I am recording some of my thoughts and what I am up to in the attempt to keep you all informed. So I hope that you all enjoy it, because my testosterone levels have just dropped a little bit with this first post.
So as of today, I officially have one week before Emily and I take off for Germany. Leaving at 6:00 AM on Sunday, we won't get into Munich until Monday morning. I'm really glad that we don't have the same TSA restrictions leaving the U.S. that people are now having coming into the U.S. Have you heard about that? As of right now, the passengers on international flights coming into the U.S. are not allowed to have any electronic devices on board, they have to be checked. Even the in-flight entertainment systems that are already built into the planes can not be used! How to you sit for 9 hours on a plane and not have any movies, music, or games that you can play. SkyMall is great, but I can only look through that maybe twice before I'm antsy for more entertainment. Stupid crotch bomber. Maybe they'll start having some live entertainment. You know, your just sitting there in your uncomfortable coach seat and then all of the sudden Jerry Seinfeld pops out of nowhere and starts doing stand-up comedy. Unlikely I guess. Anyways, I'm just glad it's not me. It better not be in effect still in 13 months when Emily and I are on our way back. I'll take a boat. Well that is all I got for this post. The next one probably won't be until I'm several thousand miles away unless something crazy happens. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment