Thursday, February 4, 2010

I suck at blogging.

Well everyone. I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to do this. We are coming up on 3 weeks now and I have not submitted a new post. Luckily though if you have been reading Emily's blog, she does a much better job than I of keeping hers up to date. I'm not going to do a recap of the adventure that we had last week because I simply don't want to type that much. You can look at Emily's blog for that. However, if you ever find yourself in Sulzberg Germany, you should check out the Ryan and Emily castle ruins that we decided to name after ourselves.
This coming monday, Emily and I will have been here for 3 weeks. In some ways it feels longer and in other ways, it has simply flown by. I have new news though, and that is that I just recently bought a car here. Before coming over her, I didn't really think that I would need or want one, but we quickly realized the conveniences of having one here. It is a 1991 BMW 325i. Emily and I were laughing today because one, I now own two cars, which I would have never expected, and two is that my car at home is a Cadillac and my car here is a BMW....so I guess that I like nice cars? Actually the BMW is almost 20 years old, so I don't really feel like I am driving something that nice. And compared to my grandpa's Cadillac, the BMW might as well be a Ford Focus. Anyways, it's nice to have a car here now so soon.

2 comments:

  1. You will have to post pictures of your "new" car. I am glad that Emily is great at blogging so that I know what you are up to. :) Glad to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo!
    One that you have updated your blog - which by the way - you don't suck at it. Your voice (!) comes through great!
    Two - my internet decided to come back on. Amy had told me you updated your blog but all I could see is "you are not connected to the internet!" Not sure why. Its not even raining - just grey. Put a picture up with your car sometime! Have fun at your employee shindig!

    ReplyDelete