Saturday, February 27, 2010


Me and my partner in crime. Emily had just taken a picture for another couple, so we made them take ours. Seriously, I physically forced them to do it.

The sweet time lapse picture that I took at night by keeping the shutter open. Ididn't know that the water bus was coming around the corner, but it worked out kind of nice.

In the morning when the tide is higher, parts of Venice flood and they put up all of this temporary walk-ways for people to get around

Early in the morning. Ghondalas that have not yet gone out to play.

Cool Canal. I have alot more of these types of pictures

1 comment:

  1. Hey cousin as of late...just checked out your blog and wanted to say I am jealous and I think I should force Alfred to take me there to see you guys! It looks awesome.
    Also, the picture of the time lapse with the boat is freaking awesome and you should print it really big and frame it. That's all.

    ReplyDelete